The motorcycle agency at this time trades out the bikes and I am back to riding the F650GS which suites me fine as I can get both feet on the ground where the 1200GS it was touch and go every time you stopped because you were sitting just a bit too high.
Unfortunately I asked Alan’s wife for directions south and after spending an hour of going around every round about within 20km I finally found a sign pointing me in the right direction. It was Whitford coast road through Clevedon and Waitakaruru. Route 25 takes over and we follow it to Coromandel proper for the night at a caravan sight. The proprietor did mention that the weather forecast for the next 3 days was rain. And being the weather guru that I was, the horizon turning a very dark grey, I had no doubts that it going to be “A Bit Fresh”. The evening meal for that night was 2 bags of chips and a proper bottle of VB beer. Where is Martha Stewart when you need her?
Monday, October 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment